Live Classes with Brazilian Teachers,
Conversation with Brazilian Students.
Do you want to learn Portuguese with live classes and make Brazilian friends?
So, join the Language Exchange Program!
At the Language Exchange Program you will have two live classes a week with a Brazilian teacher - and practice your Portuguese with Brazilian students.
Here is how to participate:
- You fiil out the form and we are going to keep in touch with you.
- You make your registration and pay the fee.
- Twice a week, you meet a Brazilian teacher and other Portuguese learners via Zoom.
- Once a week you talk to a Brazilian who is learning English - in a guided conversation. (It means, you will have a script to follow in English and Portuguese.)
Who can take part of the Language Exchange Program?
The Language Exchange is for those who are beginning to study Portuguese and for those who have an intermediate Portuguese level.
During the live classes, you interact with other Portuguese learners and may use English to communicate. In between the classes, you talk to a Brazilian who is learning Portuguese. This person will be your Speaking Partner.
With your Speaking Partner you learn much more than Portuguese. You will discover about Brazilian culture. You share your own culture. As you both are on the same boat as language learners, you help and receive help in your language journey.
Once a week, you all interact with Teacher Charlles in a Zoom meeting. You will practice your conversation and make Brazilian friends!
Take Part in the WhatsApp Group
Besides the weekly classes and the conversation with your Speaking Partner, you participate in our exclusive WhatsApp Group.
Each week, all the members receive a new challenge to boost their performance. Six of them are in Portuguese and six in English.
The Portuguese challenges will help you improve your listening and pronunciation. With the English challenges, you will help the Brazilians to improve their English. It's a win-win community.
The challenges are simple. Here are some examples:
1. Read a short text aloud and send the audio in the group - in Portuguese.
2. Send a picture to the group and talk about it - in English.
3. Tell us a bit about your daily routine - in Portuguese.
4. Introduce yourself and talk about what you like to do in your free time - in English.