Once upon a time there was a girl named Cinderella, who lived with her evil stepmother and her two sisters.
One day, the king organized a party and sent an invitation to all the young women to dance with the prince.
As Cinderella's sisters were getting ready for the party, she said:
– Oh, how I wanted to go to the party…
- You? In those old clothes? Don't be silly! - said his stepmother.
So, Cinderella's sisters got ready and went to the party, and she was left cleaning the house.
As Cinderella cleaned the floor, a fairy godmother appeared.
- Do not worry, dear. I'm going to help you! - said the fairy.
With a flick of her magic wand, she transformed a pumpkin into a pretty carriage, and Cinderella's dress into a beautiful party dress.
The girl's eyes lit up:
– Oh, thank you very much, fairy godmother!
– But be careful – warned the fairy – the spell only lasts until midnight.
At the party, Cinderella and the prince danced happily.
– You are the nicest person I have ever met – said the prince.
When Cinderella realized it, it was almost midnight. She ran away!
– Wait, I don't even know your name yet! - said the prince.
As she ran, Cinderella lost one of her glass slippers. Before she got home, the carriage had turned back into a pumpkin and the beautiful dress had turned back into the old, worn-out dress she always wore.
The next day, the prince went to look for the owner of the slipper. He walked all over the kingdom, until he reached Cinderella's house.
Her sisters tried on the shoes, but their feet didn't fit at all.
When it was Cinderella's turn, her foot fit perfectly.
- It's you! The owner of my heart! - said the prince.
Smiling, Cinderella replied:
– And you are the prince of my dreams!
After that, they had a big wedding feast, left on a white horse, and lived happily for many years.