Please check the frequently asked questions list below to see if we've already answered your question. If your question isn't answered below, click here to email us.
Do you ship books outside of the United States and Canada?
Yes, we do. Here's what you should do:
1. Send us an email using the Form at the bottom of this page.
2. Tell us your shipping address and which books you would like to order.
We'll send you a quote with your shipping options (cost + speed), and you can decide whether or not you'd like to proceed with your order.
What are your refund and guarantee policies?
Books & Courses
We are commited to helping you learn and love the Portuguese language.
We don't like receiving money from people who are not happy with what they get. That's why we offer a 30-day guarantee on all books and courses.
If, after having your books or courses for 30 days, you are not happy with them for any reason, we'll pay you back. Simply contact us and we'll refund 100% of your payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We may ask what didn't work for you, so that we can learn and improve.
Private Classes & Group Classes
Private and group classes are non-refundable.
Where should I start learning Portuguese? With the freebies or the paid resources?
It depends on your purpose.
Don't you have a clear goal to achieve with your language learning? Start with the free resources.
Do you already know what you want to achieve, you can start investing some money. Depending on your goals, you should focus on your reading skills or on your speaking skills first.
What formats are your ebooks in?
Our ebooks and online files are downloadable PDF files. You can read them on your devices with free Adobe programs like Adobe Reader or Adobe Preview.
Here is the free download link for Adobe Reader.
Who uses you materials?
We work with people who want to understand and speak Portuguese at a basic level. Many of our clients have never learned a foreign language before.
We have a wide range of nice people using our lessons:
- Professionals who have just arrived in Brazil to work in a Project, like Laura Emerick.
- Mothers who come to Brazil with their families to stay for a year or two, like Stacy-Ann.
- Grandparents who live abroad and want their children and grandchildren to keep or learn their mother tongue.
- People who want to improve their Portuguese faster with a step-by-step guide, like Daniel.
- Young men and women who will serve as missionaries in Portuguese speaking countries.
- Tourists who want to learn the basic Portuguese phrases - or take quick lessons - before spending a holiday in Brazil.
- Foreigners who are looking for their first job in Brazil.
- People who are dating a Brazilian and want to understand the language ASAP.
- Students who want to improve their pronunciation or take a written test in Portuguese.
Many people have sent us emails telling their stories and sharing their progress. You can read some of them on the Testimonial's page.
Please note that due to the large volume of email I receive, I'm unable to always reply, but know that I do read every email.
I appreciate your kind words. ;-) If you say something nice, I may include it on this page of testimonials or feature it as a testimonial somewhere on this website, so please let me know if you'd rather that I didn't.
If you are writing with a quote request, please let me know which books or courses you are interested in purchasing. I usually respond to most requests withing two business days. Thank you!
I hope you have a great language adventure!
Return to top of FAQs